Imperishable Night is a game about well-bred young ladies firing improbable amounts of projectiles at each other for no immediately discernible reason. For 90% of people, this does not equal fun. This is a valuable insight into the minds of the other 10%.
See why Final Fantasy IV remains a beloved classic that merits immense passion from its fans and constant remakes in this take on the SNES original.
Believe it or not, today is the 10 year anniversary of the archive opening its doors.
On 2nd of February 2007 From Earth posted the very first archive announcement thread, with only 7 LPs at first: Dungeon Explorer, Final Fantasy VIII by Leovinus, Flashback, Silent Hill 1 & 2 by From Earth, and Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines.
Now the archive is hosting Two Thousand (count them - that's 2000!) LPs. That's an amazing milestone to hit, congratulations to all the LPers in these hallowed halls!
To celebrate this landmark we're enjoying a retro day! Experience the archive almost approximately similar to how it was when it first launched!