Part 65: Chapter 65
That's not a verb I recognise.
>put coins in machine
You can't see any such thing.
You are in a little maze of twisting passages, all different.
You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all different.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all different.
At West End of Long Hall
You are at the west end of a very long featureless hall. The hall joins up with a narrow north/south passage.
As for the pirate, I guess he went to the other maze, wherever that is.
So, things we haven't explored yet:
- Go west from the n/s/e/w junction.
- Go east from the east end of the hall (into a crawl).
- The broken wall east of Y2.
- More exits from the Hall of the Mountain King (we've gone north and west and came in from the south).
- South from the Hall of Mists.
- The potentially-crossable fissure in the middle of the Hall of Mists.
- Down from the n/s passage where we got the silver bars.
The first two are the closest ones.