Part 1: Episode 01: Flight
- You'll notice that the graphics have improved a bit! Also that cutscene camera angles actually take place within thirty feet of someone's face. Plus, Lucy went through a pretty big overhaul. She basically changed from the epitome of to having a perpetual sort of face. I can't help but think of Pac-Man whenever I see her in AC2 (but this still creeps me out).
- Speaking of creepy. Oh, and here's some
Bonus video! - The Fall of Rome Part 1*
- Originally, I was going to cover the events leading up to the collapse of Rome, and essentially trail my way along to the actual Italian Renaissance. Y'know, really dig in to the material to flesh out what was going on and how big of a deal this was. I pulled this together maybe a month after AC1, showed it to a few folks, and someone in particular raised a very good (and, honestly, terribly obvious) point that it'd probably take me way too long to get anywhere relevant. I kinda got cozy with the Crusades, what with it really lacking details at many points. I could justify scraping together everything I came across to make things a bit more coherent.
Anyhow, long story short, I probably would've gone through a dozen history segments or something before catching up to the Italian Renaissance Seriously, I had way too many notes pulled together past a point. Regardless, I am still going to wind back things a bit to address some things more relevant to the era. A few I have in mind, and we'll get to 'em when things are in a dry spell or if they're relevant.
- Here's the music I used, in the order they're played:
- Dan Barnaba - Forever Rachel/Locke (Brass Quintet)
- Stephen Rippy - Chocolate Outline
- Dan Barnaba - Flowers, Life, and Memory