Part 3: Episode 03: Family
- Something I noticed when I was recording the commentary is that Giotto's Campanile doesn't actually have the statue reliefs on it; however, those should have been finished on all four sides by this point. It's pretty light on the info, but the Wikipedia entry can give you the general details on it, if you're curious. I'm not sure why it was being (quite clearly) renovated in-game; can't really find much info on what was being done.
- The stuff involving Sforza didn't have much in the way of usable or relevant pictures, so I sat on a few still images for longer than I'd like
- Here's the music I used for the segment, in the order played:
The Milano Incident --
- Adam Skorupa, Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz - Dwarven Stone upon Dwarven Stone
- The Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra - Lost... Broken Shards