Part 22: Episode 22: Carnevale
- There isn't much info on the real Marco Barbarigo's death, but he was 73 when he passed in 1486, so I think it's a safe bet that he probably died of old age. His brother, Agostino, died in 1501 at the age of 81, making him a likely candidate for death-by-old-age as well.
- It's mentioned only in the Facebook game (which you should play. It's pretty fun to waste time on!), but the apple didn't fall far from the tree for Agostino. In spite of his speech, the Borgia eventually win his loyalty, and the assassins end up poisoning him in 1501.
The Truth (Part 3 of 5)
- Obligatory Tesla comics!
- I was listening to lots of piano stuff when I did these notes, so a lot of the music this time is kind of piano-heavy
- Here's the music I used, in the order they're played:
- Inon Zur - Legend Unveiled
- Yasunori Mitsuda - Shevat, the Wind is Calling (Piano version by zohar002)
- Hans Zimmer - Liberty
- Noriko Matsueda & Takahito Eguchi - Cave's Nightmare (Piano version by zohar002)
- Igor Stravinsky - The Rite of Spring
- Antonín Dvořák - New World Symphony - 1st Mvt, C
- Jesper Kyd - Reunion
- Yasunori Mitsuda - Corridors of Time (Piano version by zohar002)
- Yasunori Mitsuda - Secret of the Forest (Piano version by zohar002)