Part 15: ManxomeBromide - the toooooooooooombLet's Play The Tomb!
Compute! Gazette, October 1984, Issue 16, Vol. 2, No. 10
You are a dude, who has found a place with treasure in it. Clearly it is rightfully yours and not the property of these other beings wandering around nearby.
- We've finally replaced BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP with TROMPTROMPTROMPTROMPTROMPTROMPTROMP
- You can quit early
- Random maze is made by dartboarding blocks on the screen
- No difficulty progression
- Enemy motion timing is random and realtime, the worst of both worlds for this
- The code thinks that numbering lines 10-11-12-13-14-15 is a good idea
This does nothing that Castle Dungeon or Haunted Mansion doesn't do better, and both of those were published first. I almost decided not to include this article at all, but that would deprive you all of...
Questionable Advertising Judgement
I'm not even sure where to begin. I think I'll pass over "Data Hari" entirely and just highlight the use of access here.