Lets Play Digimon World 4!
Q: What is this game?
A: This game is the 4th installment of the Digimon World series, hence the 4 in the title. The Digimon World series allows you to enter the Digital World and save the day by beating up the baddy of the week. Now, this one is a little different from the others. The first 3, and the other DS games, all star a human with Digimon allies, whether one or many. In this game, you actually are the Digimon! Digimon World as a series tries to combine pet-raising with RPG aspects, with some success. More information on the whole game thing later.
Q: Whats Digimon?
A: If you need to ask this, welcome to the future. They started out as little pets on a keychain (like a Tamagotchi). Eventually, this little pocket game got an anime and a card game and became a huge thing.
Q: No .whats a Digimon?
A:Well, a Digimon is short for Digital Monster its a monster that is digital. Get it? But really, Digimon are creatures that live in a parallel universe that is essentially our internet makes you wonder what the SA forums look like on there.
Most of the Digimon World games are grind-tastic. This one is slightly less so, though if you want the powerful items (and we want the powerful items) there will be some time sunk into this. This game is pretty playable, and can only get ridiculous if you try for some of the extra stuff. This game sometimes makes me hate myself for playing it, though it's not all that bad. Some of the dungeons have some weird design decisions, though.
If you feel like listening to the game's music, Ill be linking them when it becomes relevant. There will also be some gameplay videos, so watch those if you want.
Anime derails are forbidden
I know that the anime is highly controversial, which is a nice way of saying two best friends would kill each other over it, and so I dont want that talk in the thread. Feel free to discuss the other games, though.
After all said and done, I do enjoy the game. Without further ado Lets Play Digimon World 4!
Table of Contents
- Update 1: Enough with the words!
- Bonus Update 1: Digimon Run-Down
- Update 2: It's Death Valley for a Reason
- Update 3: A Bit Damp?
- Update 4: Just a Bit of Grief
- Update 5: A Shot in the Dark
- Update 6: Your Orders are Clear
- Update 7: No Paddle in Sight
- Update 8: DOOOOOOOOOOOM
- Update 9: Why do I get the Crusts
- Bonus Update 2: No Place Like 192.0.0.1
- Update 10: Alert Alert
- Update 11: Are You my Mummy?
- Update 12: Traverse the Labyrinth
- Update 13: Griefing is a Bannable Offense
- Update 14: Ruined the Game
- Update 15: Midnight Train Going Nowhere
- Update 16: Power Outage
- Update 17: Breeding the Irritation Virus
- Bonus Update 3: Resident Evil World 4
- Update 18: Faffing About
- Update 19: I Hate Flowers
- Update 20: Otamamon Rush
- Update 21: Grove a Pair
- Update 22: Vine with that Cheese?
- Update 23: Vein in my Ass
- Update 24: Diabolical
- Update 25: Poison Lasers
- Update 26: Stair Master!
- Update 27: And a Carrot Nosed Dog
- Update 28: Clearing up Loose Ends
- Update 29: Main Server Turn On
- Update 30: Kingdom Darkness
- Update 31: TRAINS
- Update 32: Recursion
- Update 33: For Massive Damage!
- Update 34: Anti-Virus Murder
- Bonus Update 4: Sidequests Galore!
- Update 35: Final Update