Part 22: Sand and Fire
We continue our ventures in the re-conquest of lands previously liberated from the living.
* The image is derived from Edwin Lord Weeks Arrival of a Caravan Outside the City of Morocco. Couldnt find the date, but probably late nineteenth century.
No lore this time but as I mentioned, we might want to respect at some point, so lets go through all the skills and talents. The level cap used to be 30 in the original game but was raised to 35 in the DLC.
First up, specialisations. We get 1 point per level, for a total of 35 points. Every skill can have 5 specialisation points, to be distributed over two specialisations. We get enough points to specialise 7 out of 9 skills.
No need to make a full build, just throw out some ideas.
Aura of Immolation: fiery patch
- Fiery Presence, +10% damage per point
- Cauterize, slow 2% heal per point (very most likely not worth it, heals too slowly)
Fall from the Heavens: jump up and plunge down
- Thunderous Descent, 10% chance for knock down per point, lasts 4 seconds
- Heavens Fury, +10% damage per point
- Blinding Strike, 5% chance per point to stun
- Incendiary Javelin, 20% chance per point to set fire to enemies
Inner Warmth: heal
- Searing Warmth, 10% chance per point to damage attackers
- Rejuvenating Spark, +2% health regen per point
Pillar of Fire
- Staggering Heat, slows by 15% per point
- Relentless Inforno, +10% damage per point
- Crushing Impact, 10% change per point to stun
- Fire Dance, 20% chance to set fire to enemies per point
Ignite: buff, adds 50% Will to weapon damage
- Everlasting Flame, 20% chance to set fire to enemies per point
- Radiating Warmth, 5% chance per point to regain health when attacking
- Tireless Companion, additional hit points per point
- Canine Conflagration, 10% chance per point to set fire to enemies
- Shroud of Radiance, barrier absorbs 10% more damage per point
- Fiery Backlash, explosion when barrier collapses deals 20% more damage per point
Now, for the talents. Here we also get 1 point per level, 35 points total. We get enough points to fully spec into 7 out of a total of 10 talents.
+5% bonus to Will per point (more Will means more ability damage)
Grace of Flame
5% of agility also increases block value per point
4% chance to stun enemies per point
10% chance per point to regenerate
Critical hits grant additional Focus
+4% to all heals per point
Fury of Fire
Killing an enemy gives a 10 second damage boost, 2% per point
Critical hits gain a 3% chance per point to spawn an AoE attack that also knocks down enemies
Gain a damage boost whenever you block
3% chance per point to set attacking enemies ablaze