Hey guys, it's me, seiferguy.
You've probably seen a few of my Let's Plays, from Seiken Densetsu, to Zelda 2, LOTR, and Mega Man X2.
It's about time I do a Final Fantasy thread, I mean, my name is a Final Fantasy reference in it, for God's sake. It's also the best NES Final Fantasy, but then again - it's a Japanese RPG. Will I rip it apart if I get hit with jRPG stereotypes? Probably.
Anyways, Final Fantasy III took forever to get to America. It finally did late last year. I love this game. I had goons messaging me asking for help, which I gladly provided for the DS version. Thankfully the DS version held true to the original. With that said, I think it's time everyone saw what the original was like, and what exactly changed between the two versions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Selecting classes and the First Dungeon.
- Chapter 2 - To the beginning of the Fire Cave.
- Chapter 3 - The fire cave, retardedly done in Japanese.
- Chapter 4 - Canaan, with large images.
- Chapter 5 - The mountain, and Vikings.
- Chapter 6 - Nepto.
- Chapter 7 - Nepto Shrine and Chocobo running.
- Chapter 8 - The Tower of Owen and Underground Lake.
- Chapter 9 - The Flame Cave.
- Chapter 10 - Castle Hyne.
- Chapter 11 - The New World and Ice Cave.
- Chapter 12 - The Sewers and Goldor's Mansion.
- Chapter 13 - THEY FUCKING SHOT DOWN MY AIRSHIP.
- Chapter 14 - Everything you wanted to know about Garuda and The Final Countdown.
- Chapter 15 - Upgradin' the Nautilus.
- Chapter 16 - Sidequests and item collecting!
- Chapter 17 - Temple of Time.
- Chapter 18 - Ancient Ruins, splitting enemies ohgod
- Chapter 19 - Cave of Goddamn Darkness.
- Chapter 20 - Killin' friends is fun.
- Chapter 21 - Leviathan and Bahamut make a guest appearance.
- Chapter 22 - Forbidden Land Eureka, we're almost there,
- Chapter 23 - Sylx Tower.
- Chapter 24 - The Dark World.
- Chapter 25 - The Final Battle.