In the last game, King Graham got the girl and returned from Kolyma with enough diamond and sapphire studded jewelry to start a collection. By all accounts, he earned his happy ending. So instead of being a direct sequel to the aforementioned happy ending, King's Quest III is set many years down the road and stars Gwydion a teenage boy enslaved to a powerful wizard named Manannan.
The game still uses the AGI text parser engine,
Unlike the first two games, this one actually has a plot that unfolds as we progress. So for the sake of those who have not played this before, please don't be a dick y'all. Use spoiler tags if you absolutely have to talk about something that we haven't seen yet.
Table of Contents
- #1 - Cleaning the Kitchen
- #2 - Copy Protection and Being Wrong
- #3 - The Infinite Desiccation
- #4 - The Day the Teddy Bears Have Their Picnic
- #5 - Let's go Shopping
- #6 - Casting Spells
- #7 - This Game Has a Plot?
- #8 - Leaving Llewdor
- #9 - The Boat Sequence
- #10 - Gwydion the Mountain Man
- #11 - Mooning the Princess