Part 3: Mission 02: Subway | RetrievalMission 02 - Subway: Retrieval [ blip | youtube ]
Primary: Infiltrate Warehouse
- The only route to Zeigler's case leads straight through Killian's main warehouse. He must have something pretty important in there, it's well-guarded, and once the main shutter is locked, well-protected too. Check around, see if you can find a way in.
- Killian's warehouse seems to be locked up, but their network says different. The robot lifters outside have automatic access to the warehouse. I spied a mechanic pulling a late shift. Put your gun away and persuade him to program the lifter to head inside.
Support: Sabotage Armory
- Looks like you found Killian's armory. Taking it out should provide a handy diversion, denying Killian's boys their toys and taking some of the heat off your tail. Set off an explosion inside and that place will blow sky high. Be careful Jo, stand close and you're toast.
Primary: Retrieve Briefcase
- A quick frequency scan zeroed Zeigler's case to a safehouse by an old subway station. The only problem is it's right at the heart of Killian's operation. Records show Killian's got big money contracts to dispose of hazardous waste for hypercorps like dataDyne.
- The Authority's got a hunch that Killian's smuggling the waste offshore and dumping it illegaly, so Killian's guys won't be working regular hours. Even at this time of night the area's going to be well-guarded. Watch for cameras. Last thing you want is the kind of attention only a gun can deal with.
- Zeigler's case is inside the safe. How you tackle it is up to you. The lock is a digital 6-chamber, so picking it manually is out of the question. A datatheif could hack it or a demo kit could blow the wall to the side, but I guess Killian's men are dumb enough to store the code onsite.
Support: Divert Enemies
- Scan's showing hot bodies up ahead. I got a feed on their cellphones - it sounds like there are two groups looking for you now - Killian's gang and a bunch of suits from the mainland. I guess the suits were here for Zeigler, now you're their new target
- Whoever these suits are, they're not making friends. Killian's gang are on edge. Any sudden threat is likely to trigger a firefight between these guys. Create a diversion - can you take someone out without being seen?
Primary: Locate Jack Dark
- As simple as it sounds Jo, deliver the case to the evac point. Zeigler is too badly wounded to come with you, Jack will escort him to the evac point when I've secured a safe pickup. I'll ransack the Authority's database for building plans.
- I've got you an evac point. The safehouse is built on part of the old MTR subway system. There's a stairwell that leads down to an abandoned station. Head down to the platform keeping your eye's peeled for a service elevator - it's your evac point. Hurry, Jack and Zeigler are already on their way.