Part 6: Mission 04: Mansion | InfiltrationMission 04 - Mansion: Infiltration [ blip | youtube ]
Support: Disrupt Security Comms
- Looks like security have tightened their operation for the party. If you're spotted the guards will radio in for help. You might get away with it a couple of times but if the alert is raised any more than that, the guards will trigger a lockdown to stop anybody getting inside.
- Disrupt their security communications and you can take out the guards without worrying about reinforcements. You got two options - locate the control console and take it out or steal one of their radios and trick them into shutting down their comms.
Support: Activate Satellite Server
- If you think getting into the mansion's tough you should take a look at their computer network! It's isolated from standard net traffic. Only way in or out is through an encrypted satellite link. Just as well Uncle Sam's eye-in-the-sky showed a dish on the outer wall.
- I'm beaming a signal to the satellite dish right now. I need you to power up the dish and bring the satellite server online. If I can get a foothold in their network I can run a bit of the old hacker magic and help you out.
Primary: Acquire Voice Scan
- Pretty clever of security, you can't get past the guards on the main door without having your identity checked. They sample each guest's voice and only give it the thumbs up if it matches their records. Your voice is your password.
- Seems bulletproof but there's always a weakness. Your choker is fitted with a modulator that can raise or lower your voice. If you aim the audioscope at a guest when they're speaking and steal their voice signature I can load it into the choker and you can speak with their voice.
Primary: Infiltrate Mansion
- That choker you're wearing is more than just a fashion accessory. I loaded it with a male voice pattern so you can make out that you're a guard. It's simple tech but enough to fool the schmuck on the main door into letting you inside.
- Zhang Li's reception is being held in the mansion's main hall. Conceal your gun as you get close, play it cool with the guards on the door and you're past the final ring of security.
Primary: Defeat Mai Hem
- For someone who's meant to be undercover you've sure made a big impression. I guess this is where all those hours playing on the holo pay off. Teach that bitch a lesson, show her how to play Deathmatch.