As lifted from the manual:
Somebody's left you a nightmare...
It's like a dream come true. You have inherited a vast mansion in New England from long-lost relatives you did not know you had. Trembling with excitement, you walk into the house your Legacy. Ominously, the door slams shut behind you.
Your dream has now become a nightmare!"
Welcome to my Let's Play of the Legacy:Realm of Terror! This is a game that I have always had a certain fondness for and felt that it deserved a wider audience. It's got a great Lovecraftian vibe about it and generally requires you to find alternative solutions to enemy encounters, I will explain as we go. I'll will be trying to show off every nook and cranny of this game as best I can. I'm also fortunate enough to still have the game's manual at hand. It's got a good deal of filler material in it that I'll be showing off at various parts.
So, without further ado, let's get started...
Table of Contents
- Prologue 1: Nepotism Strikes Again!
- Prologue 2: Inherited Mechanics
- Chapter 1: Things to do on ground floor when you're dead.
- Chapter 2: Basements-Weapons-Runes-Lurkers-Spells
- Chapter 3: Upstairs!RAMPAGE!
- Chapter 4: Super demons and ghosts.
- Chapter 5: If I were an electrician.
- Chapter 6: Gunfight at the Winthrop Nut House
- Chapter 7: One Burnt Down The Cuckoos Nest.
- Chapter 8: IT BELONGS IN A-oh....
- Chapter 9: Tomb Raiding.
- Chapter 10: Interstellar Concerto With Mummified Rap Battle Accompaniment.
- Chapter 11: The Pains of a Broken Heart
- Chapter 12: Basements within basements.
- Chapter 13: Tactical Espionage Fishmen.
- Chapter 14: A Fond Farewell.
- Extra goodies