Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Chateau Irenicus, Part 1 - Jail Cells, Genies, Men in Tanks, and Tasteless Jokes
- Chapter 2 - Chateau Irenicus, Part 2 - Crazy men in tanks, dryad sex slaves, annoying dwarves, and imprisoned genies!
- Chapter 3 - New allies, dead men, clones of queens, and lots and lots of death! Also the exit!
- Chapter 4 - Freeeeeedoooooom! Also new companions, crazy cultists, and prices amounting to extortion!
- Trainwreck Showcase #1 - Saerileth's alternate portraits!
- Chapter 5 - Tricky questions, tricky wizards, annoying people, and scum and villainy abound!
- Showcasing the Trainwreck, part two - Meanwhile, in a Series of Alternate Dialogues
- Chapter 6 - The circus: Home to really, really stupid illusionary crap
- Chapter 7 - the Shadow Thieves - Skullduggery and retcons abound!
- Chapter 8 - Seeking sentient swords and slaughtering slavers!
- Chapter 9 - The Trials of the Sigil Troupe: Home of Insanity and Fetch Quests!
- Chapter 10 - The Graveyard Raid: Psycho Dwarves, Vampires, Undead Slaughter, and Miserable Failure in Screencapping!
- Chapter 11 - To Sigil and Baator!
- Chapter 12 - Anomen's Father and the Shade Lord's Evil!
- Chapter 13 - The Planar Sphere: What if everything you knew came crashing down in one day?
- Chapter 14 - ...Watson.
- Chapter 15 - The Trials and Tribulations of Trademeet
- "Mini" update - The last Edorem confrontation, the non-canonical outcomes: Yes, I seriously did play this once for every possibility I wanted to show and then some before I gave up trying to set the variables right and hacked stuff together from the dialogue files so I could show the last one of these
- Chapter 16 - Completing Trademeet, Anomen's trial, Jan's quest begins, and I finally decend to the utmost depths of disturbing madness (Part 2)
- Chapter 17 - A child cured, a woman battered, and Asim gets apprentices!
- Chapter 18 - If I was going to make a movie out of this shit, I'd have Samuel L. Jackson play Tyr. Who I have now made a recurring character.
- Chapter 19 - It is a place where all is made of stinging and pain.
- Chapter 20 - Just two more notches on the gun, folks.
- Chapter 21 - Yep, that's definitely a troll.
- Chapter 22 - This is three hours of playtime, "condensed" into one massive update.
- Chapter 23 - Those that suck blood as well as those that just suck.
- Chapter 24 - I swear, the world did NOT want me to finish this update...
- Chapter 25 - When Tiax rules, britches shall not ride up so wedgelike!
- Chapter 26 - Give me back my soul you bastard!
- Chapter 27 - He has psionic powers now?!
- Chapter 28 - MURDER MURDER MURDER
- Chapter 29 - Why does everyone get to teleport but me?
- Chapter 30 - And I'd been so good about making these not massive lately...
- Chapter 31 - I am actually building up a buffer this week off! YAY ME
- Mini-update - if I hadn't been an idiot and forgotten about how to peacefully resolve things with the Spectator Beholder
- Chapter 32 - Pre-emptive Questing
- Chapter 33 - In Which Minsc and Haer'Dalis Get Solo Quests
- Chapter 34 - There's men underground who will never see the sun, but they really know how to party
- Chapter 35 - The yellow face, it burns our eyes
- Chapter 36 - The Great Equipment Hunt
- Chapter 37 - I think the forums failed basic math.
- Chapter 38 - Minsc says it better than everyone else combined.
- Chapter 39 - Admit it, you actually believed me all the times I said I wouldn't do this.
- Chapter 40 - Tonight! Tonight we'll rise! (Part 2)
- Chapter 41 - Now, the old man tells stories...
- Chapter 42 - This is the first update I have done with RightLoad instead of WaffleUploader. How the hell did I live without this?
- Chapter 43 - So it turns out that the big computer issue for THIS particular thread is a failing power supply that I managed to replace before it did anything beyond give me lots of annoying reboots.
- Chapter 44 - Underdark Lite
- Chapter 45 - Here, there be dragons.
- Chapter 46 - Battling with the pen!
- Chapter 47 - Dungeon Crawlin'
- Chapter 48 - I really thought I was going to end up multi-posting again.
- Chapter 49 - I find something hilarious about portraying Demogorgon with a man with a top hat and handlebar moustache.
- Chapter 50 - It's still the weekend! Labor Day makes today part of the weekend!
- Epilogue - the alternate endings + the epilogues of all the characters!