Croc: Legend of the Gobbos is a 1997 3-D platformer released for the Playstation, Sega Saturn, PC, and even the Game Boy Color. The game started off as a Mario spin-off starring Yoshi. However, Nintendo didnt like that so they made Super Mario 64 instead and we got this poor Yoshi rip-off.
The game stars Croc, an absolutely adorable anthropomorphic crocodile who is on an adventure to rescue his adoptive gobbo parent King Rufus from 90s badass Baron Dante. Croc can also rescue the other kidnapped Gobbos, and since were such a nice Lets Play duo, well be collecting every single Gobbo and finishing the game with 100% completion.
Im Common Coder, and Ill be joined by cranberm in this Lets Play. Weve never finished this game when we were younger, so we thought it would be a good idea to do it now for the whole internet to see (spoilers: its not). Were going to try to update this Lets Play once a week, so stick around for our constant
- And So the Let's Play Begins (1)
- A Picture Paints a Thousand Early Worms (2)
- Covering Bases (3)
- CONTINUE GAME (4)
- Yes, AND (5)
- Trainwreck (6) (Warning: you're better off just skipping this video. Seriously.)
- Don't Do That (7)
- Business -101 (8)
- The End (9)
- Double Feature (with 3n!/Scott Ward)
It turns out that the Game Boy Color version manages to be worse than the console version could ever be, but it does make for good filler content with special guests!
Croc GBC Videos
- Cham (1) (with Jazzahn)
- Dongs and Body Hair (2) (with 3n!/Scott Ward)
- Dual Commentary (3) (with random guest Combat Lobster!)
- Croc Souls (4) (with random guest E.D. Dryden!)
Dalkalopagus did an awesome thing and made a parody of Smash Mouth's All Star with Croc lyrics here.