Part 70: Pre-Update 57: Golem pre-fight overviewPre-Update 57: Golem pre-fight overview
HP: 18000, STR: 60, TEC: 54, VIT: 57, AGI: 33, LUC: 47
- Rock Hammer: Uses the arms. Deals 120% melee STR-based Bash damage to one party member, with splash damage. Has a 70% speed modifier and 99 base accuracy.
- Triple Hammer: Uses the arms. Deals 3 instances of 90% melee STR-based Bash damage to random targets. Can hit the same target multiple times. Has a 70% speed modifier and 99 base accuracy.
- Power of Stone: Uses the arms. Deals melee STR-based Bash damage to the party. Damage depends on how many times Golem has casted it: 80%, 120%, 180%, 270%, 405%, 620%, 930%. Increases Golem's physical damage for 4 turns. The damage buff depends on how many times Golem has casted Power of Stone: 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%. Has a 50% speed modifier and 120 base accuracy.
- Power Wall: Uses the arms. Increases Golem's physical defense by 70% for 6 turns. Has a 120% speed modifier.
- Force Wall: Uses the arms. Increases Golem's elemental defense by 70% for 6 turns. Has a 120% speed modifier.
- Flash: Uses the head. Attempts to inflict blind on the party, with a 70% base chance. Has no speed modifier.
- Endure: Used when Golem first hits 0 HP. Prevents Golem from dying, and restores 9000 HP.
- Normal: Statue Shard. 100% chance. Sells for 16800 en. 1 needed to make Breaker (+169 ATK, +30 HP).
"Golem piece that is harder than a boulder. One can sense the Golem's power from just holding this shard."
- Conditional: Statue Arm (Kill while arms are bound). 100% chance. Sells for 35000 en. 1 needed to make Meteor Axe (+238 ATK, +50 HP, +5 VIT).
"Statue arm fixed in place by its joint. Made from a boulder, it's lethal already."
75% 75% 75% 125% 125% 125%
50% 75% 25% 25% 50% 75% 50%
0% 0% 10%
75% 25% 75%
An ancient construct, whose purpose was long forgotten. Disturb it at your own risk...
Golem is such a massive joke that it's almost kind of sad. Notice how literally all of his skills, except for Flash, use the arms, and how little HP he has, even when factoring Endure into account. He doesn't even really hit that hard, unless you screw up and let Power of Stone get to 3 or more casts.
He's such a massive joke that I'm not even gonna type up specific descriptions for each character. I'm sure you can easily guess that elemental damage dealers are kings/queens here--although, frankly, the only characters we have that have to rely solely on physical damage, with no viable options for elemental damage, are Freyja and Asriel.
I will say, however:
Sophie is being forced. I am getting that conditional.
Vote for a maximum of 4 characters, at least one from each category, with a max of two votes for the same character.