Part 10: Level 11 - Quarantine Zone"Parasites, humans - no matter. The Icon must be found."
- This level is the longest level in the entire trilogy distance-wise.
- This level has the largest number of Rocket Launcher-using enemies.
- This is the only level where you fight inside a Sentinel Constructor Factory.
- This is the only level in Halo 2 where you can drive a Scorpion as the Arbiter.
- This is the only level in the trilogy that the Flood control vehicles.
- This is the last level in the trilogy in which you get to use a blue Sentinel Beam.
- This is the last level in Halo 2 that contains any type of Sentinel.
- This is the last level in the trilogy that you will encounter Enforcers and Sentinel Majors.
- This is the last level in Halo 2 where you get access to Warthog, Gauss Warthogs and Scorpions.
- There is a Sentinel armed with a Needler on the leftmost side of the crashed Sentinel Constructor Factory.
It's been far too long since an update. It really has.
I have to slightly apologize for becoming a bit too wordy at a couple of places towards the middle of the video.
Also I've added a trivia section to all current updates posts containing various minor things about the levels such a references to 7 whenever they appear. And other bonus stuff that I had forgotten to add earlier.
And yes, I did change the font on the subtitles. Thought they looked a bit crisper and better than the one I used before.