Part 30: Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Chapter 15
Another run through the Caverns of Ice and Fire with some decent discussion about what should or should not be removed when making an updated re release of a classic game such as this. All while taking a nice hot lava bath to prepare for smacking a big dragon in the face with a paddle.
- The lever/platfrom puzzle in the stadium automatically solves itself and opens the way out of the stadium once the first lever is pulled
- The door leading to Tairon at the base of the stairway is blocked, delaying the cutscene with Muramasa until next chapter
- The pieces of Iron Ore in the fire cavern area are removed, requiring the pot of melted ore be tipped once you reach it.
- The save statue has been moved from the room locked by the Cog of Vigoor to the same area as Muramasa's shop.
- The section locked behind the Cog of Vigoor is now a single room arena for the Inferno Worm fight.
- The fight with the Inferno Worm is now against two of them, but both share the same life bar.