Part 32: Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Chapter 16
We anger a possibly omnipresent merchant with our sharp throwing stars before taking a slightly different retread through familiar territory. And finish it off with a par time on the boss that never in my life prior to this moment I had achieved.
- The cutscene at Muramasa's shop can finally be triggered now that Ryu gains access back into the city.
- You can peg Muramasa with shuriken until he dies and gives a game over. This technically can be done as early as Chapter 4 but I forgot to show it then.
- When warping to the village from the Twin Serpent Plaza, Ryu will spawn at the circle near the graveyard, acquiring the True Dragon Sword almost immediately.
- Following this, enemies spawn in the village for you to fight.
- The stone circle that Rachel exited through in her chapter is still active.
- There is now a save statue right before triggering the Awakened Alma fight
- The chapter ends right after the Awakened Alma fight, pushing the Pyramid interior to next chapter.