Superhot is the most innovative shooter I've played in years. I won't say too much. I won't reveal the nature of the system.
Neither should you. No spoilers in this thread, please.
This game originated as an entry in the 2013 7 Day FPS Challenge, made by Poland-based Superhot Team. It was later published as a browser-based game, the popularity of which spawned a Kickstarter campaign to develop it into a full game. It's now available on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Xbox One, with an Oculus Rift version coming sometime.
Joining me in this is my
- Episode 1: "Fuck this time wizard bullshit"
- Episode 2: "Now is the time for smiting"
- Episode 3: "You son of a bitch how dare you"
- Episode 4: "Oh shit he's going to space"
- Episode 5: "We might not be the good guy here"
- Episode 6: "You cheating bitch"
- Episode 7: "Rules of nature motherfucker"
- Episode 8: "I'm clearly a very mature person"
- Episode 9: "Oh shit somehow you died"
- Episode 10: "Why are you so good at shooting people"
- Episode 11: "Teletubbies"
- Episode 12: "Welcome to the no fun zone"
- Episode 13: "I don't know what I was expecting"
- Episode 14: "Doo doo doo la doo"
- Episode 15: "I'm sorry that you had to do all this"
Fish Noise created things of beauty.