The Let's Play Archive
- Cinematic teaser
- Intro & Mediterranean Sea (part 1) - My father died in a tragic accident while searching for Avalon, the mythical resting place of King Arthur. I never shared his belief that it had played any role in my mother's disappearance, but recent events make me suspect otherwise.
- Mediterranean Sea (part 2) & Thailand (part 1)
- Thailand (part 2) - According to Natla, Avalon and the Norse underworld of Helheim are one and the same. Entry is not possible without Mjolnir, the war hammer of the Norse god of thunder, Thor. Is this what my father was searching for in Thailand?
- Croft Manor - My father stripped Bhogavati of artifacts and destroyed any information that might have led to Helheim, but he left behind a clue that only I would be able to understand. He must have discovered something very dangerous to destroy such an important archaeological site.
- Mexico (part 1) (part 2) - My father's photographs revealed the location of Thor's belt in Central America and his hammer between Greenland and Norway. Zip doesn't understand how I can continue the search after Alister's murder, but I'm convinced this path also leads straight to those responsible.
- Jan Mayen Island - Thor's hammer is one of the most powerful weapons in human mythology; strong enough even to kill the immortal demigod, Jörmungandr, as the world burns in the final battle of Ragnarök. It isn't power I seek, however, but answers. The truth behind the myths that these ancient devices inspired.
- Andaman Sea - In the end, Amanda helped me a great deal by digging up the Queen of Atlantis and keeping her caged. And now with Thor's hammer, I have the power to force Natla to tell me the location of Helheim, and then to remove her from this world forever.
- Arctic Sea (part 1) (part 2) - The Midgard Serpent is clearly a metaphor for some monstrous ancient device, and even my father had second thoughts about opening Helheim despite his desperate hope to find my mother. It is a risk I'm ready to take, however, to solve this mystery once and for all.