Wait, why all these different games?
Oh, right. That. Well, my original plan was to play Morrowind, then Oblivion, then Skyrim. As I thought about it, I realized I really, really wanted to skip Oblivion, at least for a time, so I was planning on going to Skyrim. Unfortunately, Morrowind wrapped up a bit too early, so I couldn't really continue into Skyrim without violating the three-month rule. So I formulated kind of a dimension-hopping plot twist, and so Lizard Wizard was flung into the shoes of the
Okay, so why Fallout 3?
Well, it's by Bethesda, I haven't beaten it yet, and it's also the third game in its series? But seriously, that's mostly what it boils down to. It also uses more traditional XP and skill mechanics, which I think will not only make for a nice contrast, but let everyone see how both Morrowind and Fallout 3 would go on to influence Skyrim.
This is a direct continuation of Lizard Wizard's Morrowind LP. The author strongly recommends you read it before starting this LP.
Table of Contents
- Don't let it get your G.O.A.T.
- So long, Crapsack Vault.
- Now we're cooking with science!
- This quest is at least five levels too early.
- Megatons of Fun!
- A Crazy Adventure, Surely
- Lootership Zeta
- Lizard Wizard does DC
- Seriously, fuck DC
- And robot makes three
- An Anty, Climatic Battle
- Point Lookout, You're a Dick
- Seedy Dealings and Brains, Brains, Brains
- This will totally be worth it.
- Oh, hey Dad.
- Man, that's a lot of redemption.
- Time to do some science!
- Wasting time all over the land
- To the Vault!
- Hurtling Towards the Endgame, Part 1
- Hurtling Towards the Endgame, Part 2
- Operation: Fuck the Enclave
- Fallout 3 - an alternate timeline by Orv