Part 1: The standard link sectionThe standard link section
- The Mega Man Network - They have sprites and lots of background information. Most of it consists of a Wiki...that is kinda lacking in my opinion.
- Mega Man Knowledge Base - This IS a Wiki; I think it's better than the Network from an information viewpoint, though both have their flaws.
- Mega Man on Wikipedia
- Wily's Space Dream - In this archived LP, dream team Dectilon and Phiggle take on a romhack of Mega Man 5! It's evil, it's ingenious, it's what you'd expect and more.
- Darkwing Duck - Good-Natured Filth's LP of the game in the archive. Why is this linked here? Why, because it uses MM5's engine as a base! Just to show that Capcom doesn't only copy-paste for games of the same franchise, and as a proof that this engine is indeed solid as all hell.
- Speedrun of the game - The best thing about speedruns of this game is that they have to get really creative in their weapon choice because most of them are so bad. Definitely enjoy MM5 speedruns more than others.
- The TAS - It's all about the Arrow, baby!
- Egoraptor's take on what made the original games so great - and the X series even better.
- Capcom Music Generation - Rockman 1~6 - From the MMN; all music from the first 6 games for free.
- The whole music archive
- Official Artwork
Content by others
Octatonic won't let my challenge from the past slide by:
The Old Youtube LP posted:
He can not only whistle along, he can do me one better.
Pizzatime made another remix!
Spelling Mitsake got hungry during my Gyro Man video.
I'm sorry, "Gyros Man" of course.
A few guys (listed in the video description) play a very interesting little game - Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
And, in case you're wondering, the team line-ups were:
(Thanks BFC for the neat little graphic! Also the next: )
It's Mega Man in the Doom engine! Multiplayer! Excitement!
DemonTrigger with assorted guests to back him up plays through a Romhack of Mega Man 5.
Rockman 5 Air Sliding is a romhack of MM5 made by someone. I don't know who because the original website for it went down. If you like
Air Dashingthen this hack might be for you! You can find a mostly complete soundtrack for this hack here.
Megaman 5's art assets
Romhacks that don't require robotic precision
Charge Man (feat. FighterKnuckles): Blip Youtube
Gravity Man (feat. FighterKnuckles): Blip Youtube
Star Man (feat. BFC): Blip Youtube
Crystal Man (feat. BFC) Blip Youtube
Gyro Man (feat. A_Raving_Loon): Blip Youtube
Stone Man (feat. A_Raving_Loon): Blip Youtube
Napalm Man (feat. A_Raving_Loon): Blip Youtube
Wave Man (feat. FreezingInferno and Orry) Blip Youtube
Protoman 1 (feat. FreezingInferno and Orry): Blip Youtube
Protoman 2 (feat. BFC and python862): Blip Youtube
Protoman 3 (feat. BFC and python862): Blip Youtube
Protoman 4 (feat. BFC and python862): Blip Youtube
Wily 1 (feat. Simon): Blip Youtube
Wily 2 (feat. Simon): Blip Youtube
Wily 3 (feat. Simon): Blip Youtube
Wily 4 & Ending (feat. Simon): Blip Youtube
Dectilon of course jumps onto every opportunity to make a Romhack his bitch. With no-hit boss videos!