Part 4: Level 5 - MetropolisTake the bridge, break the Covenant's grip on the city-center.
Johnson's Opening Speech On All Difficulties
- In this level there are fifty-sex Civilian Vehicles. This does not include Trailers, Covenant Vehicles and Human UNSC Vehicles. It could be coincidental or another 7 reference, 56/8=7(7x8=56)
- In this level there is a sign that reads "Tterabb Industries".Tterabb has 7 letters. Tterabb is also Bbarett spelled backwards, the name of a level designer at Bungie.
- It is possible to die if you get stepped on by the Scarab.
- This level is the first one in which you get to drive a Scorpion tank.
- This is the only level in the trilogy in which you will encounter the Gauss warthog.
- It is possible to ricochet sniper rounds of the walls inside the Scarab.
Geesh, I leave town for a concert and this is what happens? Anyway, next update on Monday. If I can get the movie done from that with HAWX to play and D&D on sunday. So delays might happen.