Part 26: Xenus II: Day Two
- Found a guy who had his car stolen. I got the car back for him by going to a place and shooting some guys. A lot of missions turn out this way. After I brought it back the guy just let me have his car. His friend next to him will repair my car for free if I bring it to him. Possible reason for the economy of this island being in shambles.
- Speaking of the car, it has a damage meter and and a gas meter, so unless you have a spare can in the trunk you can run out and be stranded and have to walk back to town. Later I was on the beach and found chunks of a torso and a human hand. A guy said a sea monster came up and barfed it onto the shore. This game picks and chooses its realism in strange ways.
- Next to the car repair shop, an agent for the local government gave me this quest:
- I accidentally walked past the bandit hideout. They didn't like me because of the vase thing so I had to wipe them all out and then sneak into the base picking off stragglers until I killed the leader in front of his bitches. Felt very STALKERey except the AI didn't break as often and you can take 20 buckshots to the chest before going down. If you have any mangoes or pineapples on you you can feast on them to restore your health. You will always have mangoes and pineapples.
- On the beach looking for the sea monster I found Biana AKA my new girlfriend:
Actually Bianca hated me but her twin sister (on the right) was into me even after I said her tits looked like huge melons which was probably tactless. She liked my muscles. When I said goodbye she said she couldn't wait to check out my ass as I walked away. Walked for 15 seconds and turned around and they were both looking.