Neural Networks. What are they? It is a mystery.
CYOA. What are they?
This thread aims to solve the age old question: what happens when you mash the 2 things together? This is the only way to answer. For example, this is what I got when I fed it the very first paragraph of the first Lone Wolf book:
Those seems way cooler than most Kai Powers.
Silent Wolf? posted:
This scenario is based on the rules of the Dark Age of Magic from Matt Costellos Fantasy Flight Games Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Companion. The player characters are the last of the Kai, sent to Sommerlund to protect the inhabitants and fight back the Darklords.
The events in the scenario are all non-linear. Every player has a unique choice of which choices they make at the start of the adventure.
The scenario is suitable for 3-4 players with a 40 minute game time, with each player having their own adventure campaign.
Silent Wolf features 8 RPG sub-systems, including:
1. Supererogatory Intuition (Insight)
2. Knowledge (Skill, History)
3. Impact (Strength of Will)
4. Willpower (Persuasion, Charm)
5. Anger (Strength of will)
6. Righteousness (Torment)
7. Understanding (Persuasion, Insight)
8. Good Luck (Intimidation)
Silent Wolf has been designed for replayability. Every player has the opportunity to play one of the Kai Lords and change the course of history. If you dont like Silent Wolf then you can play another scenario or another game!
Each player begins with his or her own unique Kai Council (a group of allies that included the Kai Councilor) and their personal wizard. Other units, including the Darklords and their armies, must be purchased using the gold that you earn from different tasks that you have to complete.
Now, it's time to get real. Bolded text is the prompt I gave to the NN. The rest is what was spat out. Join me into this dangerous journey...
It is dark in the cave.
A cool draft comes through the jagged opening to guide our footsteps and caress our skin, but I'm still dizzy, like the last time I was here, trapped in a coffin with Xavier and Sebastian.
It feels like I'm inside a pressure cooker and my head is so full of thoughts and memories and things I didn't remember.
I feel numb and breathless.
I whisper, trying to sound more confident.
1.Fall In Love
2.Get Over Myself
3.Get Over Myself Part 2
4.Get Over Myself Part 3
5.Get Over Myself Part 4
6.Get Over Myself Part 5
7.Get Over Myself Part 6
8.Get Over Myself Part 7
9. 12 / 18 / 2014 What if?
10. I shake my head.
11. What if I have a dark future now?
12. What if he dies?
13. What if Sebastian dies?
A voting window is now open!
- 12 / 18 / 2014 What if?
- Found an old pot here
- Discover the Deepness of the Human
- 18 year old Yenny lives in Copenhagen
- You try to locate the connection
- Press the big green button in the right upper corner of your screen.
- Xavier and Sebastian will not be working on The Curse of the Desert.
- The pyramyd floor levels have a lot of opportunity for sneaking in
- This is what it reads: "Pyramid of the Great"
- Cast summon bones on Sebastian then Become a God
- Simply explore the whole map. You can travel at 3mph.
- Take the Amulet to an ancient ruined temple.
- Advance the Amulet to "Z".
- Bow, Shotgun L. L
- Extend your hand to the Gods
- Check your weight at the bar in the bathhouse to check your strength
- Quest to the Pit of Doom
- Rune Stealer. You can steal from the memories of other people.
- you summon your Sparrowhawk companion to ride him inside
- You will follow her and stay with her
- The Shadow of Death (really good)
- The Original Man.
- Use Rune Stealer to make him forget you've yet to pay.
- Not think about what you're going to do next.
- "Um...yeah. I can teach you how to use magic, if you'd like."
- Nonexistent Alteration
- You venture forth into the tunnel, and suddenly this happens: nothing.
- You reach the right side of the room and then throw Jake
- Murderville, Murderville
- The train station
- Take the stone sleds and drift onto the tracks.
- Sebastian's old team is hiding something! You must find out what it is!
- Do you want to take this moment to meditate on the thoughts in your head?
- "What did you say, Motherfucker?!" you shout at the police chief.
- "It was the signal I was waiting for! A signal to start my revenge!"
- The Job interview is about to begin.
- Contact the owner of a bar named "Viking Pub"
- Investigate the safe room on the third floor.
- You ask Tobias if he would like to have a slice of pizza.
- Missing Object n.3: Your Missing Childhood, which is you.
- Press the button labeled PERFECTION.
- "The Unfortunate Effects of Reality - The Musical."