IntroductionWe are gonna do this not very well known of D&D game Lets Play comic book style. Its kind of my gimmick.
That's right. I am redipping my toes into the Let's Play game. Inspired by http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...40&pagenumber=1 , this thread vilkacis, it made me want to finally get through and beat this damned game. So that is what I am gonna do. Even if I have to use FAQs online.
The Schedule: Normally 1-2 updates a week. There will be some user input and choices when possible. I will mostly keep to the comic format. I love using Comic Life Deluxe. And it saves having multiple picture files when 1 can cover 2-4.
Hopefully the text is readable for everyone. I could use much larger pictures but the tables would scream in pain.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth
- Part 2: Worst Keep EVER.
- Part 3: Open Air Radlebb Faire
- Part 4: Over the River and Through the Woods
- Part 5: Free Stuff in Kelvin
- Part 6: Specularum, or Whatever its Called This Week
- Part 7: I was promised sailors and all I get is Manbearpig
- Part 8: Well We Found the Dungeon Part of this D&D Game..
- Part 9: We Belong to the Undercity, We Belong to the Something Something
- Part 10: Opening a Locked Door and Stuff
- Part 11: Our Dungeons, Ourselves
- Part 12: FAQs! AAAHHH!! Heroes of the Universe
- Part 13: White Dragon, Brown Textures
- Part 14: More Dungeon, More Trash Mob
- Part 15: Only Twinked PCs Can Break This Spell, Munched as Sin to Offer Themselves, to Nosferatu!!
- Part 16: Do the Duke
- Part 17: Iron Ring Around the Rufus
- Part 18: Look out for Manbearpig up in the trees!
- Part 19: Tomb of King Cut n Paste
- Part 20: Duke Stefan Needs His Pimp Cup
- Part 21: Penultimate Dungeon of Penultimateness
- Part 22: Final Floor, Final Bore
- Part 23: Bend it Like Bauer