It's back, god help us all.
As you might be able to glean from the title, Monster Rancher DS is a video game for the Nintendo DS. A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a raster display device. However, with the popular use of the term "video game," it now implies any type of display device. The electronic systems used to play video games are known as platforms; examples of these are personal computers and video game consoles. These platforms range from large mainframe computers to small handheld devices. Specialized video games such as arcade games, while previously common, have gradually declined in use.
Watch the intro movie here:
Now, this LP is going to be a little different from the past MR games I've done. This is going to be a skilled technical let's play, where I reveal all the secrets this game contains. How do I know all these secrets? Well, one night I managed to hack Tecmo.com's servers and stumbled on this book:
I downloaded it immediately. Inside was all the knowledge of MRDS that they don't want you to know. But I know. I know it all. And now, I will share it with you.
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Dickening
- Episode 2: Doodling Doodles
- Episode 3: I Keep Running Into Pricks
- Episode 4: Top Dong
- Episode 5: Cock of the Star Rock
- Episode 6: Dick Waving at E Cup
- Episode 7: Phallic Birthday Cakes
- Episode 8: The Dick and The Dead
- Episode 9: Enl@rge Yo_ur Stab1e 2day!
- Episode 10: Paternal Penile Pain
- Episode 11: Tall, Erect Mountains
- Episode 12: The Panda's Climax All Over the Crowd
- Episode 13: The Earth-Shattering Kaboom
- Episode 14: Shoot Your Load in the Jungle
- Episode 15: Increase Your Stamina With Illegal Dragon Fang Powder
- Episode 16: Can You Withstand My Manly Musk?
- Episode 17: Tap Dat With Your Stick
- Episode 18:
- Episode 19: Beat Rocks on Your Face
- Episode 20: Titty MacGuffin
- Episode 21: The Suck Cup
- Episode 22: The Ending
- Episode 23: Showdown With the Four Heavenly Cocks
- Episode 24: The Money Shot
Charkie and I held a fan art contest involving monsters and ranching. Here are the results:
Kaihlan won the contest using the dapper power of the tie.
Cobalt Chloride provided us all with a happier future that will never be.
konstanpel explained Cleo's odd movements.
Orange Fluffy Sheep did a thing.
MadKatt showed Professor Hootie's dangerous side.
Twitch showed the yin and yang of the Suezo.
Thwack! Toughened up our diabetic panda.
Angelman is some kind of horrible, outer-planar being.