Whats Rune Factory?
Rune Factory is a spinoff of the popular Harvest Moon series of farming RPGs, incorporating more fantasy and combat elements. The subtitle is A Fantasy Harvest Moon, if you dont believe me. It came out in 2007 for the DS.
Are there any Runes or Factories?
EDIT: I lied there are totally runes in this game.
So, were farming?
Yeah, pretty much. This game keeps the traditional Harvest Moon elements of harvesting and planting crops, maintaining a farm, trading goods with various locals and such. There will be a lot of chatter with random townsfolk.
Edit: I lied again fuck farming in this game.
Wait, I thought there was combat?
Oh, there is. Between the farming, well be rushing headlong into dangerous caves and dungeons to murder us a bevy of monsters, gather additional resources, and progress the plot. Theres kind of a plot.
How are you handling this LP?
Im using screenshot, because there is a ton of grinding involved in certain parts of this game. Ill try to show off as much content as I can, but this is a pretty big game and Im pretty bad at it, so I might miss a sidequest here or there or whatever.
I mean yeah sure, Ill be sure have votes for a few things. Names for monsters we tame, which fantasy stereotype we try to marry, the name of our fine farming establishment, etc. If you dont want our main character to be named Raguna feel free to call that out too.
UPDATE: We only have Five Characters of space for monster names! It sucks, but restriction fosters creativity! (nothing is getting named DONGS)
why do you keep playing games with anime
fuck i dont know why does this keep happening to me send help
Table of Contents
- Update 1: An Intro To Anime Farming
- Update 2: Heres Donny!
- Update 3: Kardia
- Update 4: Hi, Im Donnel
- Update 5: So, Youre Living On Mists Farm?
- Update 6: Getting The Boot
- Update 7: Carmite Cave Commences
- Update 8: Continuation, Concerning Carmite Cave
- Update 9: Conclusion of Carmite Cave
- Update 10: Axe Around
- Update 11: Monster Mash
- Update 12: Honey For Nothing, Fish For Free
- Update 13: Requiem For A Sheep
- Update 14: The Cookie Conundrum
- Update 15: Chimera Clash
- Update 16: Rescue Mission
- Update 17: A Canine Companion
- Update 18: Mining Miscellanea
- Update 19: The Cook Off
- Update 20: Donnel, MD: Episode 1
- Update 21: Donnel, MD: Season Finale: Never Lupus
- Update 22: A Laymans Guide To Cave Botany
- Update 23: Bovine At An Incline
- Update 24: Spelunking Somalier
- Update 25: Grimoire and Marriage Results
- Update 26: i hate this
- Update 27: Hello, Neumann
- Update 28: The Worst Legendary Sword
- Update 29: Get Rich Quick
- Update 30: Fifteen Screenshots Of Donnel Hitting A Stump
- Update 31: A Treasure Hunt Miracle
- Update 32: Love Or Money
- Update 33: An Eventful Harvest
- Update 34: Forge Onward
- Update 35: Fall Finale Festivities
- Update 36: mistybloomcavehappens
- Update 37: I Do-nnel
- Update 38: Ruining My Marriage
- Update 39: Battlebots
- Update 40: Couples Therapy
- Update 41: Please Use The Game Mechanics
- Update 42: Villains and Vehicles
- Update 43: Final Preparations
- Update 44: Getting Greedy
- Update 45: Shadow Dragon?
- Update 46: A Terrable Last Stand
- Bonus Update: Marriage Poll