Dead in Bermuda has you control the lives of a group of people whose plane crashes on a mysterious island, filled with mysterious creatures, and inhabited by a mysterious
group of strange "people".
It sounds a lot like Lost.
Well, I wouldn't say that.
Because I have never actually watched that show.
So how does the game work?
Each day of the game is split up into three phases: Morning, Afternoon, and Night. For the morning and afternoon phases, you assign a task for each castaway to perform, and
at night you chow down before starting the next day.
Well, no. There are more things like CYOA events in the jungle, bamboo technology to research, character relationships, and various other thing that we will discover as we
So where do I come in?
Each days activity will be chosen by you. Our poorly informed, undemocratic group will control everything these islanders do each day (just like Cuba!) and slowly starve
them to death (just like Cuba!), before a lucky few manage to escape the island (
Table of Contents
- Day 0 - Intro & Characters
- Day 1 - Tutorial
- Day 1 - Afternoon and Night
- Day 2 - Tiebreaker
- Day 3 - Now in a readable format
- Day 4 - Westward Ho!
- Day 5 - Abridge too far
- Day 6 - Cheese, but no fruit
- Day 7 - Week in review
- Day 8 - All tapped out
- Day 9 - No Exit
- Day 10 - X marks the spot
- Day 11 - Something fishy
- Day 12 - Hanging around
- Day 13 - Plot advancement at last
- Day 14 - Too Weak / Two Weeks
- Day 15 - Camping
- Day 16 - Meet/meat cute
- Day 17 - Illyana's jungle adventure
- Day 18 - Nearly there
- Day 19 - Now we're cooking!
- Day 20 - Ginseng party
- Day 21 - A huge pair of huevos
- Day 22 - Two fish and ten breadfruit
- Day 23 - Helping hands
- Day 24 - The lion sleeps tonight
- Day 25 - Johnny on the spot
- Day 26 - Feeding time
- Day 27 - Jacob's spirit quest
- Day 28 - Flower girl
- Day 29 - Axes of evil
- Day 30 - A heavy cross to bear
- Day 31 - On the hunt
- Day 32 - Hunting for spies
- Day 33 - Reruns
- Day 34 - Rum, pirates, and one wild woman
- Day 35 - All downhill from here
- Day 36 - Pollo loco
- Day 37 - Day of rest
- Day 38 - An apple a day
- Day 39 - Don't go chasing waterfalls
- Day 40 - The proper response
- Day 41 - Karma
- Day 42 - Getting stoned
- Day 43 - Balance in all things
- Day 44 - Weapon of choice
- Day 45 - Fighting entropy
- Day 46 - Wheel of Fortune
- Day 47 - Bad luck and good news
- Day 48 - Dr. Feelgood
- Day 49 - Don't worry, be happy
- Day 50 - Tyrants and poets
- Day 51 - XIX The Sun(flower)
- Day 52 - The throne
- Day 53 - Running from your problems
- Day 54 - Two wolf moon
- Day 55 - Monkeying around
- Day 56 - Owl's well that ends well
- Day 57 - Beasts of the south-eastern wilds
- Day 58 - My strength and my weakness
- Day 59 - Opening a bag of worms
- Day 60 - Follow the trail
- Day 61 - Julia changes everything
- Day 62 - Yuri makes everything too complicated
- Day 63 - I'll bite them to death tonight!
- Day 64 - Minor arcana
- Day 65 - Those who hunt monsters
- Day 65b - All we hear is radio ga ga
- Day 66 - I'll send an SOS to the world